Teaching Statistics Online: August 15-16
Time & Location
About The Event
Live Instruction: Each day from 12:00 to 3:00 pm EST
• Explore how to implement the “Experience First, Formalize Later” teaching model using ONLINE synchronous instruction.
• Engage with multiple online resources that will help students develop conceptual understanding and make connections, even from home.
• Collaborate with other statistics teachers from around the county.
Independent Learning: Available online
• Lesson videos modeling using the “Experience First, Formalize Later” teaching model with asynchronous instuction.
• Practice problems using online forms of assessment.