top of page
Mon, Jun 22|
Van Andel Education Institute
Summer Camp Session 1: June 22-25
Much more than a workshop. Let's just call it a career-changing Experience.
Tickets Are Not on SaleSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2020, 9:00 AM – Jun 25, 2020, 4:00 PM
Van Andel Education Institute, 216 Division Ave N, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
About The Event
Four Day Experience Includes:
- Explore the “Experience First, Formalize Later” teaching model that engages student thinking and reasoning.
- Experience statistics instruction through the eyes of a student while Luke and Lindsey model EFFL instruction.
- Learn about how to create EFFL experiences and design your own EFFL lessons.
- Review the AP Statistics curriculum using student-centered activities.
- Build the story of inference by making connections throughout the whole year of instruction.
- Gain valuable teaching tips for helping your students to maximize their score on the AP Exam.
- A sunset trip to Grand Haven beach on Lake Michigan.
- A pub cruiser tour of famous Michigan breweries.
- Kayaking and shopping in Rockford, Michigan.
- All the best food that Grand Rapids has to offer. Seriously, every meal is great!
- All the Stats Medic swag!
*All meals and evening activities are included in the cost.
Frequently asked questions can be found here: www.statsmedic.com/summercampfaq
bottom of page