Stats Medic Summer Camp
Time & Location
About The Event
• Review the AP Statistics curriculum from mean and median all the way to formal statistical inference.
• Explore the “Experience First, Formalize Later” teaching model that engages students in thinking and reasoning before providing them with definitions and formulas.
• Gain valuable teaching tips for helping your students to maximize their score on the AP Exam.
• A bus trip to the beautiful beaches and sunset in Grand Haven on Lake Michigan.
• A Great Lakes Pub Cruiser tour of the famous Michigan breweries (Founder’s anyone?)
• Kayaking and shopping in beautiful Rockford, Michigan.
Workshop participants will need to make their own arrangements for travel. We have a block of hotel rooms available at a discounted rate. Here is the travel information.
Print this flyer to give to your AP Stats teacher friends.
Print this flyer to give to your administrator.
- Sold OutLate Bird Pricing$975$9750$0